As you have probably noticed, I haven't blogged for 6 months because I couldn't figure out how to do anything. Luckily, I have visited my sister who has been able to figure things out and help me with this. Additionally, she let me look through her picture files where I found these pictures. SHE IS THE BEST!
(this message is approved by Nancy)
Oh Marianne, you are so sweet. I am just so flattered! And you have the best writing skills.
ReplyDeleteYou're in Daly City? Wish we'd known you were there, we'd have come over with Celeste and Shannon. Looks like you had a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS AUNT MARIANNE! YOU GOT HELP FROM
ReplyDeleteSOMEONE YOUNGER
FROM YOUR NEPHEW BENJAMIN
Wow your sister Nancy is hottt!!!!
ReplyDelete7 weeks later and I am still the smartest person ever. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
ReplyDeleteHey, Rocio told me on the phoone that I was going to love your blog because you had done so much with it. And yes, it is very cute! I love the background, the colors, and the updated profile of the family. But what I love most of all is that your most recent post is still about me being the smartest person ever. Ba Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
ReplyDeleteHey, guess what. I have been blogging, but I've noticed that on everyone elses blog it is not recording it. For people who have my blog on their sidebar it says that I haven't blogged for over a week! when I really have blogged at least 3 times this week. So, I thought that maybe your blog might be having the same problem, and lying to us, saying that you haven't blogged for a year. So I clicked on it and guess what? It wasn't lying after all. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
ReplyDelete