- Sergio & Marianne
- Our family consists of Sergio, the Dad; Marianne, the Mom; Jared & his wife, Marifer; their kids, Tzuriel, Evani, & Cali; Jacob & Mirian; their kids, Leslie & Adrian; Joshua, the college student; Natalie and her husband Ray; Jeremy, the college student; and Joel, the happy-go-lucky middle-school student.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an amazing blog! Actually, it took me that amount of time to figure things out in the beginning of ours. Today I figuered out how to do a play list, and it took several hours. Call me if you need any help and I might be able to help you.
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at Nancy's blog and saw the link to yours! I'm so excited, I am going to put your link on my blog too. I can't wait to hear more from the Paredes family!
ReplyDeleteIs there anyone out there??
ReplyDelete